From automobile and motorcycle enthusiast to industrial application Atlantic Powder Coatings is your source for top quality standards
in Powder Coating and Ceramic Coating. Since powder coating was introduced, our technicians have been involved in this industry and are very dedicated to applying the best quality to each project providing confidence to each of our clients. We also recieve and ship Internationally for many of our customers that know our dedication.
Powder coating is the process of applying a very durable and protective cosmetic finish to metal parts and same for Ceramic Coating with the exception of resistance to high heat and transfer. Atlantic Powder Coatings has any color and texture choice available to this market. Please review our color avaiblity charts and if by chance you do not see what you're interested in, please email or give a call regarding your needs and we will be happy to research.
There are several advantages of powder coating over conventional liquid coatings:
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
- Capital equipment and operating costs for a powder line are generally less than for conventional liquid lines.
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
Ceramic coating is another way to squeeze out a few more horsepower from your ride. Ceramic coatings are typically used on exhaust components to reduce temperatures. However, their use is not limited to exhaust systems altogether. Ceramic coating has a very low heat transfer coefficient. This means they do not absorb heat efficiently which makes them an excellent thermal barrier. This is why headers are commonly coated with ceramic paint to keep under hood temperatures low. A byproduct of retaining the heat within the exhaust gas instead of transferring it through the piping of the vehicle is also an increase in power. This occurs because the exhaust gases stay hotter longer which allows them to leave the vehicle at higher velocities. This means a reduction in backpressure and an increase in horsepower will result.
We also offer welding and fabrication including Tube Bending for various applications. If you're needing assistance in removing parts from your motorcycle for powder coating and re-installing, we can assist you for we many clients that have multiple parts powder coated.
Proud to service many DeTomaso Pantera, Ferrari, Lamborghini, GT-40 enthusiat just to name a few are amongst our signature projects and the level of care and detail are again first priority making us your source for powder coating. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO FOR YOU...